Friday, May 16, 2008

Last day of work...

Tuesday was my last day of work. It was pretty hectic. It was also hard to leave everyone. After being at Abilities Network for 5 1/2 years. Its strange to thing that I won't be there anymore. The Wednesday before I left, my coworkers surprised me with a baby shower! It was so sweet and it was just great being able to see everyone for a while. I will definitely miss it there.  I worked late and took Cassie (the great girl who is my replacement) to meet people at the Howard County Special Education Community Advisory Committee (SECAC).  I wasn't able to stay the whole time but I just wanted to introduce them to Cassie.  They surprised me with flowers , a card, and a wonderful gift card!  They are so great, it really was a wonderful way to end my last day with Abilities Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment