Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Drew's first Father's day.  I thought I would post a few pictures of some things he and Anna have done lately, the first picture we have is of Drew and Anna in Holland looking at the Tulips

p4260477-medium.JPG 

Next, we have Drew and Anna on an Easter walkp4100148-medium.JPG 

I also wanted to share some photos for my own father.  This next one of Drew and Anna reminds me of the countless hours I spent with my dad in the recliner.  Dad do you remember those days?  p6200897-medium.JPG

Next, we have our version of dad's smiley face with the man peering over the wall, its not exactly right, but we worked hard at it and you get the idea...p4150190-medium.JPG

I also thought I would share a few photos that I thought were just cute.

This one is from Anna's second trip to the fair (her first one she was just a few weeks old an slept the whole time).  This picture is of her on the merry go round and she was quite nervous.  This is the only shot of her looking outward toward Drew, she was very interested in the things happening inside the ride.  She really didn't know what to make of it all.  p5230587-medium.JPG  

Also, I wanted to show you how cute Anna is with her water table.  I know you think it doesn't get sunny here very often, but it really isn't all that bad.  Look how green our yard is too, rain does good things!  p5230579-medium.JPG

Next, to celebrate Fathers day we wanted to share with you few moments that happened just a few weeks ago.  This is fatherhood in action.  Anna's first steps.  This was the day after she took her very first steps, clearly she is very proud of her accomplishment.  Check it out!

[flv:http://teammudgett.net/blog/media/video/annawalkingfathersday.FLV 320 240]

This one is a bit shorter, but I think it is just adorable.  It isn't exactly walking it is  more like...um, falling with flair.

[flv:http://teammudgett.net/blog/media/video/fallingiwthflair.FLV 320 240]

So, to all the Father's out there HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah. Happy 1st Father's Day to Drew Mudgett. We love you!


    Luke was checking out Anna's crawling video today...about 10 times! He loves that girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! She is SO cute. I love the last video. Her hair looks kind of red in it. I think Dad's smiley wall guy looks just like the picture of Anna and the wall. Nice going. I don't think I ever went back to school after Back to School Night without finding one of those in my desk. I think the pics of Anna with Drew are darling as well. AND, you guys have the water table that I wanted to get, but the store only had the other one. Good for you. Hey, do you ever comment on anyone else's blog????

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is great Anna is doing wonderfull and sooo cute. Very funny about the smiley girl. Your version as the best. You made my day. Thank you Oh and HAPPY FATHERSDAY TO DREW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Father's Day to Drew! Your post is wonderful as always. I love to visit and see the latest from all of you. I am sure this made your dad's day. Luv and hug and best to all of you.

    ReplyDelete