Friday, April 18, 2008

April 12, 2008 - Baby Shower!

Saturday my sisters and my mother threw a baby shower for me.  It was so great so see so many old friends!  Its hard to believe we will be leaving soon and not seeing them for a long time.  During the shower, everyone signed up to share a different story or piece of advice, etc.  Then, when I opened their gift they would share it with me and the group.  The food was wonderful!  We had Hawaiian Haystacks, a great fruit salad courtesy of Sister Reed, Veggies and dip, and homemade Tres Leche cake.  It was a lot of fun!  It is such an amazing blessing to know that Anna comes into this world with so many people who already support her!  Here are some pictures

!p5130075-wince.JPG My good friends from growing up, the McGraws

p5130074-wince.JPG Starting from the left, Sister Reed, Kate Despain and Sharla Shelton(Back row), Denise and Margaret Keisling front.  (Back right corner) Laura Brewer-Heilig

p5130071-wince.JPG Now Drew and Anna will have matching shoes!

p5130073-wince.JPG From left to right, Erin holding Emiline Wheeler, Alyssa Wheeler, Mom, sister Kelley, Janet Howell.

2 comments:

  1. Kim,
    Is there any way that you can make your pictures bigger on the blog? I can barely see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, just click on the picture and it will enlarage so you can see it better. Mom

    ReplyDelete