Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Great week!

So we had a great week!  After the last entry we entered into a contract for selling our house!  Settlement is in June.  Now all we need is for the house to appraise and we should be good to go.  I'm  a little nervous because in the current market housing prices can be pretty low, all it takes is one foreclosed house too close to yours and the appraisal prices drop.  But, I am optimistic.  So everyone keep praying and I am confident things will work out.

In other news, we went to Leeds on Saturday to buy some white boards and a couple other items.  What a great investment!  Monday during Anna's morning nap, I was able to map out our whole week, including the goals of the week and because of that, things have gone even better than normal.  I look at the board for our meals.  I know how much time Drew needs for school each night.  I know what areas of the house we are targeting for cleaning this week, its bathrooms for anyone who is wondering and vacuuming.  Our physical goals, in bed by 10:30 and at least 3 Mudgett family walks this week.  Spiritually our focus is reading scriptures and praying daily with a focus on gratitude and repentance.  Us time, at 9 every night all of the distractions go away and we spend time in the living room talking or watching a show (almost unheard of!).   Actually we usually get to watch shows at least once a week, but since we started this we have seen an entire movie (broken up over the course of 2 nights).    When Anna is asleep and Drew is working on school I have been plowing through books this week as well.   This weekend we will be working in the garden at least part of Saturday.   Anna is also doing really well all the child development center so I am able to workout worry free.  Knowing what the week brings really makes things run smoothly.  When things run smoothly we can't help but have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Now, we just have to find the paperwork you left behind for the house! Congratulations. It's a long time coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that folder of stuff you gave me. If it is needed it is here. Let me know if you need anything. Hope the house transaction goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound so organized! Congratulations on the house. I can't believe I haven't left a response. I thought I had. Anyway I am so happy for you! Luv and hugs!

    ReplyDelete