Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 4, church and dinner at the Mudgetts

We went to church and after sacrament meeting my dad took Anna for a walk while we went to the last 2 hours of church.  It was really nice to be able to pay attention to the meetings without having to focus on taking care of the baby.  After church we went to the Mudgetts' house and I made bacon, brie, and raspberry grilled sandwiches on ciabatta bread.  We stayed for dinner and had some delicious homemade pizza courtesy of Joan!

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy to read the updates. I can't wait to see about the rest of the trip. I think the blessing sounds so nice. I think you can feel the spirit more in a more intimate setting with people all around who are very close to the baby. I wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice visit. I know your mom and dad were so glad to see you and Drew and loved meeting Anna in person. The photos were wonderful. What a great intimate way for the "blessing". Sounds like Anna was quite the trooper. Kim you look great. Love and hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trip. We really had a nice time. Joan and Fred couldn't have been nicer. We were very comfortable at their nice home. Anna is adorable. Wow you are doing day by day very interesting. We are excited that everyone will be home in December for Christmas. Kim you and Drew picked great places to go Helen loved the penquins. Thank you love ya Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sandwiches were delicious! And the pizza was great as well. I love the fact that the dough was homemade thanks to Joan's effort. We had a great time, and I loved feeding the penguins. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete